Participants talk - ILP Briavels 2011
We are excited to announce the release of some very inspiring interviews taken during the International Leadership Programme which took place in St Briavels Castle from the 18th to the 29th of September 2011 and was funded by the EU programme Youth in Action.
The programme, titled "Taking vision to action - Inspiring leadership in the volunteering youth field", was a 10 day training programme designed to engage and inspire emerging young leaders, volunteers, educators and youth workers. Focal points were the exploration of potential, getting in touch with vision and converting these into positive action for the benefit of society.
Taking Vision to Action was developed by WYSE international in partnership with 13 not-for-profit organizations from 11 European and Neighbouring Countries:
- Armenia (Youth Bridges Armenia)
- Azerbaijan (Association of UN Interns),
- Egypt (MasterPeace),
- Germany (Medizin und Menschlichkeit),
- Italy (PAWA, Muovimente, WYSE Italia)
- Lebanon (UN Youth Association of Lebanon)
- Morocco (Amal Sale Association)
- Netherlands (Locomotive Organization)
- Romania (ASPSE)
- Serbia (Center8)
- United Kingdom (Children Our Ultimate Investment)
The training course was funded by the European Union exchange programme Youth in Action and was sponsored by the British Council. It was open to 18-30 years old participants coming from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Germany, Italy, Lebanon, Morocco, Netherlands, Romania, Serbia and United Kingdom.