Please meet ... our new website
We are very pleased to announce the launch of our new website. Some of the new features are:
- WYSE regional ambassadors. Over the last year, we have started recruiting for the WYSE ambassador programme. Ambassadors can now be contacted straight from the website;
- News. Since last year we regularly publish newsletters. These will now be integrated with our website and articles will be accessible from the news section;
- Specialised landing pages. Each programme now has its own landing page, which gives specific information for potential participants;
- Personal feel. People are at the core of what WYSE represents, and our website now reflects this;
- Involvement. It is has become much easier to write and edit online content which allows many more people to be involved;
- Clarity of communication. We have worked hard to clarify our communication. In order to make clear what we are about, we have a set of five sliding images on the front page, as well as in improved introduction text. We have also improved the sections about our vision and our approach;
- Social media. The site fully integrates with Facebook and Twitter.
We would like to thank everyone who has been involved in the creative process and hope you enjoy the new website.