How is my money used?
Funds donated to WYSE International are used primarily to support participants to attend our educational programmes.
Our leadership programmes are staffed by a dedicated body of professionals who give their time on a voluntary basis. We are therefore in the fortunate position to carry very low operating costs. For every International Leadership Programme we conduct, we attract over £80,000 worth of volunteer time.
Your donation will:
- Increase the number of participants who can participate
- Help us to find the most promising and talented young people to participate, regardless of socio-economic status
- Increase the number of participants from developing countries
- Run more programmes in different parts of the world
We are aware that some people may want to be more specific in how their donations are used. Some of you may want to support a specific geographic region or country, while others may want to support a specific age group or programme.
Here's how some people have allocated their donations in the past:
- Sponsored a participant or participants from a particular country
- Sponsored one of our specific programmes
- Sponsored volunteer staff travel/accommodation costs